Vaccinations, boarding requirements
• The health and safety of the pets in our care is our number one priority. Knowing the dietary needs, exercise restrictions or required medications for our guests helps us provide the best experience.
• Vaccinations must be administered at least 48 hours prior to arrival under the guidance of a licensed veterinarian. However, we prefer vaccinations be administered 10-14 days before check-in to ensure maximum efficiency. Written proof is required. You must also show proof of your pet meeting state and local pet boarding vaccination requirements. Please check with your local PetSmart to verify/confirm your local requirements.
• DPP (Distemper, Parvovirus & Parainfluenza) 1 or 3-yr. vaccine require.
• Bordetella Required every 12 months (or as required under the applicable law of your jurisdiction or residence) and at least 48 hours prior to check-in to ensure maximum efficiency and protection against Kennel Cough. Please note that many veterinarians administer this vaccine only by request.
• FVRCP (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus & Panleukopenia) (for cats) 1 or 3-yr. vaccine required.
• Rabies 1 or 3-yr. vaccine required.
• Canine Influenza (for dogs) Not required, but highly recommended to help protect against the Canine Influenza respiratory illness. Consult your veterinarian.
• Leptospirosis Not required, but highly recommended to help protect against the Leptospirosis infection. Consult your veterinarian.
• Fleas & Ticks In addition to vaccinations, all pets should be flea and tick free. Overnight and Day Camp guests with signs of fleas and/or ticks will not be permitted to check-in at Luxury Pet Hotel.•
Have a Question?
Still Need Help?
Maecenas at arcu risus. Donec commodo sodales ex, scelerisque laoreet nibh hendrerit id. In aliquet magna nec lobortis maximus. Etiam rhoncus leo a dolor placerat, nec elementum ipsum convall.