Pet Dental Non-Anesthetic
Here at Miami’s Pet Dental, we care about your pet’s teeth. With 20+ years of experience, you can be sure your pet will get the dental care it needs. The condition of your pet’s overall oral health is very important for your pet’s quality of life.
You can avoid many problems that can occur in your pet’s mouth with getting good deep cleaning at least once a year, and we make it very affordable compared to what a Veterinary office charges.
A Non-Anesthetic dental is a great way to clean your pet’s mouth vs the traditional anesthetic dental. You don’t have all the worries of your pet going under anesthesia, and all the risks that come with it.
Prices are estimated between
- The Non - Anesthetic dental includes a deep cleaning and Polishing in the teeth for the gums
- No Anesthesia Needed!
- The swaddling technique is a technique that it's used to accomplish the dental cleaning
- Removal of plaque and tartar (Calculus) build-up
- Polish to smooth enamel scratches
- Will remove the bacteria under the gums
- The Non- Anesthetic Pet Dental is gentle and less stressful for your dog
Pet Dental Benefits
What we do for you?
Our Other Service
Increase the opportunities to exercise, get outside, and socialize. Regular walking or playing with pets can decrease blood pressure, cholesterol.
Booking regular grooming appointments for your dog doesn’t just keep him pretty, it keeps him healthy and happy. Here are.
Don’t like leaving your pet home alone while you’re at work? Let your pet play at our day care and.