Pet Dental Non-Anesthetic
You can avoid many problems that can occur in your pet’s mouth with getting good deep cleaning at least once a year, and we make it very affordable compared to what a Veterinary office charges.
A Non-Anesthetic dental is a great way to clean your pet’s mouth vs the traditional anesthetic dental. You don’t have all the worries of your pet going under anesthesia, and all the risks that come with it.
- The Non - Anesthetic dental includes a deep cleaning and Polishing in the teeth for the gums
- No Anesthesia Needed!
- The swaddling technique is a technique that it's used to accomplish the dental cleaning
- Removal of plaque and tartar (Calculus) build-up
- Polish to smooth enamel scratches
- Will remove the bacteria under the gums
- The Non- Anesthetic Pet Dental is gentle and less stressful for your dog